Saturday, June 22
Sign up for our programs, be entertained by the SCIENCETELLERS, get creative, and more!!
Check out the Summer Fun 2019 tab on the library website or stop by the library for more details!
Some fun for everyone.. You may register for…
- The WEDNESDAY morning reading program: Universe of Stories!
- The Reading Club, how many minutes can you read this summer?
- JR Engineering is back! This summer we’ll blast off with ROCKETS. (4th-9th)
- Art School of Columbia County will create a fun program for elementary school children. (2nd through 4th grade)
- Harry Potter Club for students 7-11.
- Battle of the Books! for those entering grades 6-9.
- NEW! High School Battle of the Books for those entering grades 10-12.
- Friday, July 12 at 12:30: ANIMALS IN SPACE with REPCO.