Curbside Pickup of Library Materials Begins
Wednesday June 17, 2020
Hours of Operation:
Mondays 2:00 – 5:00 Wednesdays 2:00 – 5:00 Fridays 2:00 – 5:00
Tuesdays 11:00 – 2:00 Thursdays 11:00 – 2:00 Saturdays 11:00 – 2:00
Request Claverack Free Library materials through our request form, by phone 518-851-7120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The system deliveries are back in operation! You can order from the system database with your library card. We will call you when your items are in. You are still welcome to use the form on our website or call the library to place an order.
We will call or email you to schedule a time for pick up when your items are ready. All pickups must be scheduled in advance, if time allows, same day pick up can be arranged.
● Your items will be placed in a stapled paper bag with your name and the last four digits of your library card.
● At your scheduled pick-up time all items will be checked out to you and placed on a labeled table by the back door.
● The library will not be open to the public, however you can call 518-851-7120 and press-4 if you have any questions about your items.
● If it is raining, the table will be placed in the vestibule.
● When you arrive to pick up your materials, please keep six feet between you and other Patrons who may also be picking up.
Please return them to the item drop boxes located at the back of the patio. Call or email us if you’re having trouble accessing your library card online.
Copy or Faxing –
We will offer distance copying, printing and faxing at this time. Call the library to make arrangements. Items for printing can be emailed to email@example.com with a subject line of PRINT. We will print up to 5 pages for you at this time. Items for photocopying and faxing can be left in an envelope on the pickup table at your arranged time. Items will be copied and brought back to the table ½ hour later. Please know that although we have security cameras, we do not recommend leaving important documents. We are not offering staff hand-off at this time. You can however, scan items and email them to the above address. Library staff can walk you through how to use your smartphone for scanning.
Staff are using precautions when handling materials to keep you safe.
We are excited to offer you physical items again, please be patient with us as we settle into this new way of providing service.