Open for inside use and Curbside Service :
The Claverack Free Library is open for inside browsing, borrowing and computer use. If you come inside the library it’s required to wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth. If you need a mask, we’ll provide a paper one for you. If you’re unable to wear a mask, you’re welcome to use our curbside service. When inside the library, please remain at least 6 feet from others and limit your browsing or computer time to 30 minutes or less.
Hours of Operation:
Schedule Curbside Pickup Every Half Hour During The Times Below.
Monday 1:00 – 7:00 | Wednesday 1:00 – 7:00 | Friday 1:00 – 5:00
Tuesday 10:30 – 2:00 | Thursday 10:30 – 2:00 | Sat. 10:30 – 2:00
Please call 518-851-7120 (press 4) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for curbside pickup. Same day pickup can be arranged but please allow staff at least 30 minutes to get your order ready.
Arrangements can be made for after-hours pickup by calling the library, 518-851-7120 (press 4) during library hours (above) or by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
* through our request form
* by phone: 518-851-7120
* email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* the MHLS system database with your library card
We will email or call you when your items are in. You are always welcome to reach out to us.
We will notify you of the pickup time when your items are ready. All pickups must be scheduled in advance. If time allows, same day pick up can be arranged, but library staff needs time to process your materials.
If you call outside of library hours and leave a message, staff may not be able to get materials to you at the opening pickup time.
● Your items will be placed in a stapled paper bag with your name.
● At your scheduled pick-up time all items will be checked out to you and placed on a cart by the back door.
● The library will not be open to the public, however you can call 518-851-7120 and press-4 if you have any questions about your items.
● If it is raining, the table will be placed in the rear door vestibule.
● When you arrive to pick up your materials, please keep six feet between you and other Patrons who may also be picking up.