We’re pleased to announce that the library building is now open with limited hours.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will be open for in-person browsing from 2 pm to 5 pm, or, if you prefer, curbside pickup remains an option from 2 pm to 6 pm.
On Tuesday and Thursday there will be curbside pickup only from 11 am to 2 pm.
On Saturdays we will be open for in-person browsing from 11 am to 2 pm (curbside available from 11 am to 2 pm)
After-hours pickup can be arranged by calling the library at 518-851-7120 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety Precautions
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
• Limiting the number of people in the library
• Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other
• Wearing face coverings while inside the library
• Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols put out by the CDC
• The library HVAC system brings in outside air and we use MERV-13 filters
• Offering curbside holds pickup
What we’re asking you to do:
• Not enter the library if you currently have or have recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell
• Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used in order to browse and handle materials in the library
• Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others
• Wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth while inside the library
• Please be patient as we settle into this new way of bringing you library services
Limited Computer Use
Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be disinfected between each use. Please visit the front desk to reserve a computer. Computer sessions will be limited to 30 minutes.
Two laptop stations are available and time should be limited to 30 minutes.