**EXPANDED HOURS: SEE BELOW**
The Claverack Free Library will continue curbside pickup only for the week of 1/11/21.
Hours of Operation:
Schedule Pickup Every Half Hour During The Times Below.
Monday 1:00 – 7:00 | Wednesday 1:00 – 7:00 | Friday 1:00 – 5:00
Tuesday 10:30 – 2:00 | Thursday 10:30 – 2:00 | Sat. 10:30 – 2:00
Please call 518-851-7120 (press 4) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org when you’re ready to pick up your items. Same day pickup can be arranged but please allow staff at least 30 minutes to get your order ready.
Arrangements can be made for after-hours pickup by calling the library, 518-851-7120 (press 4) during library hours (above) or by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
* through our request form
* by phone: 518-851-7120
* email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* the MHLS system database with your library card
We will email or call you when your items are in. You are always welcome to reach out to us.
We will notify you of the pickup time when your items are ready. All pickups must be scheduled in advance. If time allows, same day pick up can be arranged, but library staff needs time to process your materials.
If you call outside of library hours and leave a message, staff may not be able to get materials to you at the opening pickup time.
● Your items will be placed in a stapled paper bag with your name.
● At your scheduled pick-up time all items will be checked out to you and placed on a labeled table by the back door.
● The library will not be open to the public, however you can call 518-851-7120 and press-4 if you have any questions about your items.
● If it is raining, the table will be placed in the rear door vestibule.
● When you arrive to pick up your materials, please keep six feet between you and other Patrons who may also be picking up.
Please return materials through the item drop box located at the back of the patio. Call or email us if you’re having trouble accessing your library card online.
Need a Computer?
We have Google Chrome laptops that can be borrowed for use during library hours. The WiFi in the parking lot is free and accessible around the clock. No password required.
Copy or Faxing –
We offer distance copying, printing and faxing at this time.
Call the library to make arrangements. Items for printing can be emailed to email@example.com with a subject line of PRINT.
We will print up to 5 pages for you at this time. Items for photocopying and faxing can be left in an envelope on the pickup table at your arranged time. Items will be copied and brought back to the table ½ hour later.
Please know that although we have security cameras, we do not recommend leaving important documents. We are not offering staff hand-off at this time. You can however, scan items and email them to the above address. Library staff can walk you through how to use your smartphone for scanning.