Thanks to all who came out this weekend to help make our Annual Spring Book Sale a success!!! Special thanks to all you bakers who graciously offered baked goods to help us raise funds to support free programs at the Claverack Library.
Thanks also to our book sale sponsors:
Cantele Tent Rentals
The Farm at Miller’s Crossing.
The ongoing support and generosity of our sponsors is greatly appreciated.
Saturday, June 22
Sign up for our programs, be entertained by the SCIENCETELLERS, get creative, and more!!
Check out the Summer Fun 2019 tab on the library website or stop by the library for more details!
Some fun for everyone.. You may register for…
- The WEDNESDAY morning reading program: Universe of Stories!
- The Reading Club, how many minutes can you read this summer?
- JR Engineering is back! This summer we’ll blast off with ROCKETS. (4th-9th)
- Art School of Columbia County will create a fun program for elementary school children. (2nd through 4th grade)
- Harry Potter Club for students 7-11.
- Battle of the Books! for those entering grades 6-9.
- NEW! High School Battle of the Books for those entering grades 10-12.
- Friday, July 12 at 12:30: ANIMALS IN SPACE with REPCO.
Here’s some good news: from now on, we will automatically renew your material before it becomes due.
Why are we doing this? Because the number one reason most people don’t use the Library is that the loan periods are too short (and difficult to keep track of). And because when life gets hectic—and when isn’t it?—the first thing we forget to do is to renew our library books, movies, and music.
Here’s how automatic renewal works:
Two days before an item becomes due, you will receive an email stating: “The following items have been automatically renewed for you (title, new due date).”
Join us for movement. Stretch with Yoga or move and strengthen.
Guest fitness trainers will join us to help you move and stretch.
Mahjong lessons every Tuesday at 2:00PM, beginning May 21.
Churchtown Dairy Regenerative Readers
If you love reading and enjoy meaningful conversation, you’re warmly welcome to join our Regenerative Readers!
Book themes are chosen to engage us in conversation about things that matter…. environment, culture and us!
Next Meeting: May 29, 7:00PM– The Fourfold Path to Healing– Part 1 by Thomas Cowan and Sally Fallon