Saturday, June 18, 2016 – 10:30 AM to Noon
Join us on the front lawn of the Library!
Sign up for programs, have an Olympic Snack, have your photo taken as an Olympian and much more!
- The Wednesday morning reading program; Ready, Set, READ!
- The Reading Club, how many minutes can you read this summer?
- Reading with Tough Guy
- Jr. Engineering, ages 9-14, Monday August 8 through Friday, August 12 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Look for information about Evening Knitting on the lawn.
- Evening Exercise: Sample classes for adults and school age children.
Two Workshop Sessions
Thursdays, June 30 & July 14
Workshop #1 – June 30
Websites, Search Engine Optimization
Workshop#2 – July 14
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, E-vites, Thumbtack, MailChimp, blogs
Presenter: Brian Buckley
Workshop participants are encouraged to bring their own personal devices, if possible. A laptop computer (a smart phone or tablet for the second workshop).
$10 per session
Space is limited so reserve at
518 851 7120 or
Add spice to your reading life!
Next read on: June 10th, 6:00 PM
Between The World And Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
July 8 – Legends of the Fall by Jim Harrison
or email: Vicki Rosenwald email@example.com
Copies are usually available in the Mid-Hudson Library System.