Food Truck Schedule for Wednesdays @ 5:00 pm during the Summer…
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library!
• July 10 – Micosta
• July 17 – Yummy Kitchen
With Music on the Lawn by Mike Pagnani
• July 24 – Edible Roots
• July 31 – Nosh
• August 7 – Edible Roots
• August 14 – Micosta -Plus a performance by Mike Pagnani!
• August 21 – Nosh
• August 28 – Friends of the Library food event.
Book Group has decided to begin a second group that will meet on Wednesday nights in order to accommodate more people.
We’ll continue to meet on the second Friday of the month, and we will also meet on the third Wednesday of the month
As the days are getting longer now, we are going to push the time from 5:30PM to 6:00PM.
Below is the tentative schedule:
- Friday, July 12 AND Wednesday July 17 (because this is the town-wide big read): Hidden Figures: the Untold True Story of Four African-American Women who Helped Launch our Nation into Space / Margot Lee Shetterly
- Friday, August 9: Crossing the Horizon : A Novel / Laurie Notaro
- Wednesday, August 21: The Known World by Edward Jones
- Friday, September 13: GIANTS, the Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln by John Stauffer