Monday, March 9, 2020 12-1:30pm
Alzheimer’s Is Not Normal Aging.
It’s a disease of the brain that causes
problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Location: Claverack Free Library 9 Route 9H, Claverack, NY 12513
To register contact: the library at (518) 851-7120, email@example.com, or sign up at the circulation desk.
Visit alz.org/CRF to register online and explore additional
education programs in your area.